All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB Cuddeback G or J Cams

reeltight

A good 3 year old buck
I'm looking to pick up a few more cameras. Does anyone have any G or J cameras they'd like to part with?

Good luck. I have been watching fairly closely on craigslist and other places online for used Cuddebacks with very little success. The only ones I seem to find a lot of are the G or K cells. When people are putting the G or J's online, they are getting nearly the same as full retail price.

I may. I have about 4-5 J's, a K cell, and an old-school home unit. I also have numerous solar panels and accessories. If I was to sell I'd want to sell it as a package.

PM me and ill give you some places to call and talk to if you are looking for a package deal.

I may. I have about 4-5 J's, a K cell, and an old-school home unit. I also have numerous solar panels and accessories. If I was to sell I'd want to sell it as a package.
Sorry I missed this. I did find 4 at a pretty decent price. Thanks