All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Record Shed?

H20fwler

5 year old buck +
A guy brought this into work, thought I would share.

It has like three inch main beams half a six point, I've never seen anything like it.
I would like to think it's a monster six month old with outstanding genetics over an adult buck that got kicked in one of his nads.

What does it score?

That would be a heck of a fawn rack as far as genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd guess that deer had an injury and has a deformed rack. It just looks deformed to me, BUT I could be wrong

If that is just from a yearling that thing should have character at 5 years old.

Imagine what this guy would've been in 3-4 years.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 55
Imagine what this guy would've been in 3-4 years.

Oh man, freak McNasty.
Hopefully who ever shot him was tickled with him just like that.

well I hate to bust any bubbles here but over the yrs here in NE PA< I have actually seen a few first antlers like that, NOT that super un common here I guess
I have even found a few sheds of the likes
had one small yearling with a spike with about 8 small 1/2 inch like points on on ONE side too, whole beam was maybe about 5 inches or less
I cannot seem to post pic's on this site, (and ONLY this site so???)
or would share a few pic's I have?

I cannot seem to post pic's on this site, (and ONLY this site so???)
or would share a few pic's I have?

Under your username then preferences, you have to check the tick box. "Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments" yours was unchecked.

I changed it for you, now next to post reply you should see "upload a file". That's pics.

OK thanks,
I have always seen the "UPLOAD A FILE" option,
However, its still not allowing me to post any pic's, so still not sure WHY, when I click on upload a file, it opens my pic's but then when I lick on pic I want to add, it draws a black and NOTHING happens??
I can upload pic's on other sites I visit the same way NO problems, but on this site, NOTHING
just doesn't allow me to post pic's
and its funny AS it USED to?
then stopped, then started working and then stopped again, and all the while I have done NO changes to anything?
so??I have NO clue, I am NOT a big tech person?

Oh man, freak McNasty.
Hopefully who ever shot him was tickled with him just like that.

Yeah hopefully. Not sure who shot it, but it came from eastern WI.

Man, he needs just 1 more year:emoji_rolling_eyes:
Actually, according to most hunters around here, he was prime last year.

Man, he needs just 1 more year:emoji_rolling_eyes:
Actually, according to most hunters around here, he was prime last year.
I bet someone out there is telling his guys how he saw this "buck with awesome mass" and he almost got him but just couldn't seal the deal.