All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woodstock Nursery

Ogemaone

5 year old buck +
I called them up today to order some raspberries plants and add them to my tree order. They said they will be starting tree orders in two weeks. I'm heading up the first week of April for spring break. It will be nice to have a week to plant everything instead of a weekend. They said to call a few days before I head up and they will make sure my order is ready for pick up.

I wonder when SLN will be shipping? I have 8 trees coming from them.

I have ordered from them in the past and I believe that would be too early for them in northern New York. If I recall they dig them up (no storaging) right before shipping.

I called them up today to order some raspberries plants and add them to my tree order. They said they will be starting tree orders in two weeks. I'm heading up the first week of April for spring break. It will be nice to have a week to plant everything instead of a weekend. They said to call a few days before I head up and they will make sure my order is ready for pick up.

I wonder when SLN will be shipping? I have 8 trees coming from them.

I got a chesnut crab from woodstock last year, great place to work with.

I usually get my SLN trees delivered about mid-April when I ask for them to ship. They try to accommodate dates if possible. I have 10 coming from SLN. Always happy with their stock.