All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wisconsin Wolf Tag

Terrific_tom

5 year old buck +
Woohoo I drew a Wisconsin Wolf Tag.

Are you planing on trying to shoot one or trap one? If the trend continues the trappers will get most of them.

Plan to trap one. I do have a little advantage as I will be leaving for the Northwoods in 2 days and staying for 3 1/2 weeks to help bear guide out. See lots of sign and actual wolves when I am out and about baiting for bear. As far as mount or rug it will depend on the wolf if I get lucky.

Do one of each. Or a whole pack!

Wolf tag? What is that?

Good luck I hope you get one.

Good luck

Nice, catch them all.

Where do you help out a bear guide? My dad drew a bear tag this year and we have quite a few visiting his bait site, but no monsters are there yet. Last year when I drew my tag we had some smaller ones showing up initially and then a big one showed up a week or two before season. There are lots of bears in Rusk County, but it sure takes a long time to draw a tag.

Nice, catch them all.

Where do you help out a bear guide? My dad drew a bear tag this year and we have quite a few visiting his bait site, but no monsters are there yet. Last year when I drew my tag we had some smaller ones showing up initially and then a big one showed up a week or two before season. There are lots of bears in Rusk County, but it sure takes a long time to draw a tag.

Bayfield and Douglas County