Window tint for hunting blind?

Thanks guys. I was also thinking hinged. It probably wont happen any more this season but we should also paint the inside of the blind black. Any thoughts about that being useful or unnecessary?

I like the inside more of a scattered camo pattern with lights & darks to break outline. Also have a dark curtain I can pull across one side of windows. Any movement you make across 2 opposing sets of windows can be seen a long way by deer.

Thanks guys. I was also thinking hinged. It probably wont happen any more this season but we should also paint the inside of the blind black. Any thoughts about that being useful or unnecessary?

As you can see from my picture, I had the same thought, camo spraying the inside. I do think it is helpful. Prior to painting, you could see me in it with the lighter background, and as you can see from the outside picture, you can hardly see in it at all with a dark colored background.

I bought piles of military surplus camo netting at a gun show years ago. I hung the camo on the inside of the windows. You can still see out of it. I put up small nails to hang the camo out of the way when I want a small opening for my rifle. I also agree with the idea of painting the inside of the blind black. That produces what I like to call the puppet box or shadow box effect. It effectively cuts off any back light that will produce a profile of the person in the blind.

I bought all my windows for my covered blinds when my wife was working at Menards. I waited until the windows were on sale and then got her employee discount on top of that. I jokingly said that for a while I had better windows in my shooting houses than the house I lived in. The sad part was that it was true!