All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White phase turkey has grown up

Cool pics!

Good thing she's not in Ferguson.

Cool pictures I bet that thing stands out in the woods.

that is very cool

Cool. I had one that was partial albino that I had hoped to kill. Saw it late fall into winter one year, never since.

There must be some recessive genetics in the area Lee. I saw a piebald turkey crossing the county road that my property is off of a couple of years ago during deer season. Pretty neat looking that's for sure.

Cool

Cool pics. Wonder if there was any inter-breeding of domestic turkey? In Wisconsin early in the introduction of turkey they wanted any white turkeys to be taken out of flocks.

Cool! I had the pleasure watching a smoky-gray phased hen in NE two consecutive springs awhile back. Man she was pretty.

Thats a domestic turkey for sure and we need no tag to chase her down. I am on my way since I have the itch and season is 3 weeks off here in MN. Shady can shoot. Lets name her Ice As. lulu lu ul ulu ulu ulu lu will call her in.

I like sausage links and eggs over easy. See you at noon tomorrow. Need directions.

Good thing she's not in Ferguson.

Cool pictures I bet that thing stands out in the woods.
Not in the winter!

I'm stealing Lee's thread, but we have had warning that the state is concerned about the bird flu spreading in Minnesota. 15,000 domestic turkeys died in west central Minnesota. Turkey hunters may want to watch out for dead turkeys.
This bird flu is not a human concern from what I have heard.