Went to the range yesterday.

omicron1792

5 year old buck +
Is a newer range in talladega Alabama. Nicest range I can imagine. Has electronic scoring at all targets. Multiple ranges and distances.

Attachments

• IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 21
Never been to a shooting range. Always just do my shooting out back of the house. It's been awhile since I 've done any shooting. Time to get some trigger time I guess. Bought a lead sled and haven't used it yet. Short on time and ambition lately.

Jealous. We're awful short on good ranges in MN. Plenty of 100-200 yard stuff but hardly anything with any distance.

Some of the electronic targets these days are incredible! Very valuable tools for data collection.

Some recent nice developments though - NFA approval times seem to have approved dramatically! I bought 2 suppressors just before thanksgiving and had them both in hand shooting yesterday.

You shooting a blaser in that pic? I've been tempted to dip my toes in that pond but the limited/non-existent barrel aftermarket has kept me at bay and my wallet is thankful! I do like the idea of 4" shorter overall rifle length than a comparable bolt action in some configs for use with suppressors though!

Jealous. We're awful short on good ranges in MN. Plenty of 100-200 yard stuff but hardly anything with any distance.

Some of the electronic targets these days are incredible! Very valuable tools for data collection.

Some recent nice developments though - NFA approval times seem to have approved dramatically! I bought 2 suppressors just before thanksgiving and had them both in hand shooting yesterday.

You shooting a blaser in that pic? I've been tempted to dip my toes in that pond but the limited/non-existent barrel aftermarket has kept me at bay and my wallet is thankful! I do like the idea of 4" shorter overall rifle length than a comparable bolt action in some configs for use with suppressors though!
Yes sir. Look up j sipp and sons. Can make any r8 barrel you need. There are so bad reviews mainly with communication but I had a great experience on the barrels he made me.