Web Soil Survey PH Values

They keep running those circle irrigators up that way and they will have to change it back to Plainfield when the permanent water table drops below 7'.:eek:

You guys talking about the changes made in Juneau Cty. made me go in and run an AOI on my folks' old place. The soils there have been re-classified as well. About 95% of their place used to be Friendship sand, now its Tint sand. I also ran the ph and it was much closer than it used to be (now listed at 5.5 and my test was 5.2 as I recall), OM is also close...reported value of 1.25 and my test was around 1 I believe.

Valuable information for sure
I figured that would be the case stu, so I did an AOI near your parents old place on Friday night when I was tinkering around looking at our old property and was going to mention it in that post, but it was late and I was ready for bed. It looked like you had some better soils to the SW of the actual property.

So within 10 miles we all had different sands, yet they all were still pretty $hitty. :)

So within 10 miles we all had different sands, yet they all were still pretty $hitty. :)
We all had the same basic "sand" back in the day. Now the ever so slight differences in soil characteristics apparently justify splitting it into multiple new soil types?:confused::rolleyes: Still equally $h!tty as far as being able to grow anything without lime and adequate moisture in July and August, so I guess I still call a spade a spade, in that regard. :eek: