Voting Request - My Boys Sportsmans Guide Pictures

Spiider

5 year old buck +
Hey guys - I have a favor to ask. I submitted hunting pics of me and my kids for the SportsmansGuide ShareYourThrill contest through the last year. It's down to the final 25 pics for some pretty big gift cards for the top 3 voted pics.

It just so happens that 3 of our pictures made it into the final 25 to vote from. It says you can only vote for 1 picture every 24 hours but so far, it appears as though I've been able to vote for all 3, every 24 hours.

If you hover over the pics you can see my name (Steve Webb) or the pics are, 1) Myself and my middle son with his record book turkey (I'm looking at him). 2) Me and my oldest son with his 1st buck and 1st deer with his bow. 3) My son and I walking away from the camera carrying a different turkey my middle son shot the next year.

Any votes would we GREATLY appreciated! Thanks guys! Here's the link:

www.sportsmansguide.com/shareyourthrill

Will do, Good luck!

Steve,

I've never heard of this site before, so I'm not sure what is going on. When I went to it, there were (3) pictures that said "Thanks for voting" on them already and I couldn't vote anymore. Fortunately for you, one of them was yours :)

For everyone else, here is a screen shot with Steve's pictures circled. So you know which ones to vote on!

SteveWebb.jpg

Thanks,

-John

Thank you, John! I'm not sure why it would have come up like that for you :( It appears as though the pictures jumbled around and you got some kind of cache or cookies from me copying and pasting the link to the site.

The site itself pretty good with good with frequent sales, free shipping codes regularly, good custome service.

you got it, nice pics btw!

you got it, nice pics btw!
Thank you very much! My wonderful wife takes all of our hunting pics for us. AND she puts up with all of our habitat and hunting madness :) She's a keeper!

Thank you very much! My wonderful wife takes all of our hunting pics for us. AND she puts up with all of our habitat and hunting madness :) She's a keeper!
looks and sounds like it. well done, great hunting crew! I hope to be able to have this opportunity once we start having kids.

looks and sounds like it. well done, great hunting crew! I hope to be able to have this opportunity once we start having kids.

Oh, if you think hunting is fun now... Wait until you have "mini-me" in tow. I've more fun with Jake in the last couple years that I think I've ever had on my own. Regardless of results. It's a blast.

-John

Oh, if you think hunting is fun now... Wait until you have "mini-me" in tow. I've more fun with Jake in the last couple years that I think I've ever had on my own. Regardless of results. It's a blast.

-John
Agreed in full! Since each of them turned 4, they all started going hunting with me. That made it much more special having them with me.

Then, Michigan changed their laws 3 or 4 years ago through the Hunters Heritage Bill and now all of my 3 young boys are able to hunt (with me). And I've gotta be honest, I prefer hunting with/for them now. The thrill and adrenaline feels the same, but the bonds I've shared with each of them so far have hit really deep in my heart. Love those boys!

Done
Good luck

Voted for you & the young guys. I agree with the sentiments about hunting with sons. I have way more fun seeing THEM get shots and harvesting game / catching fish than I do myself. John's comment " ... if you think hunting is fun now, just wait 'til ..... " sure rang true for me. My sons started out hunting with me at age 9 - couldn't hunt until age 12 at that time. They even sat in rain gear on rainy days !! There's nothing to match the feeling you get when those smiles ignite on their faces when they take their first deer !! Youngest is in college now and the oldest works many hours - tough for them to get out with me - at least for now. Hunting's not the same without them.

I voted. Good luck!

Done - love to see the kids outdoors!

Cool pics!!! Hope u win

Thank you all very much for voting, we really appreciate it!

I'm still getting wonky results... Chrome - at home and work today... Says I already voted. Firefox work and home, it let me vote today :)

It's interesting, they are using an app of sorts that rearranges the pictures so you can't make a bot that just clicks on the same location regularly.

I've still managed to vote 9 votes in 2 days :)

-John

Worked weird for me too on an iPad using safari. I had allow cookies then click some third party thing once on the page.

But I got it done..

I wasn't able to complete on phone, same problem as above. Went to www.sportsmanguide.com; then Articles & Community; bottom one on the left side "Share your thrill" which opened up the pictures. I was able to vote for all three!

Good Luck!

Thanks for all the effort guys!

The voting site has been flaky at best, not sure what the deal is. Sometimes it looks like we've voted for pics that we havent. Even in addition to the 3 that we really have voted for.