All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tree pro tubes

Needmorebrush82

5 year old buck +
Is there anyone in the Oklahoma area needing to order any tree pro tubes? I have ordered with various people in the past and the volume discounts really add up. Let me know asap. Thanks!

I'll be needing tree tubes. I'm near Ardmore. Are you selling them?

I'll be needing tree tubes. I'm near Ardmore. Are you selling them?
I usually go in with someone else and we order together so that we can get a larger volume discount and split the shipping cost saving both parties cash to buy more trees. The last time another member and I did this we got the cost down to $2.40 per 4ft tube shipped. For nice tree tubes that is dirt cheap considering the flimsy protex tubes that you have to put together cost $2.30 a piece. Is this something you would like to do? It appears if we split the mileage you are a little over an hour away if we meet in the middle.

I don't have nearly as many trees as you lol but how many would I need to buy?

I'll probably need 10 this coming season. Last year was my first year doing this so i'm starting out small. My biggest problem has been getting my fruit trees watered this summer. Mother nature hasn't exactly helped much. I live in north Texas. I tried to get up and water as much as I could through this hot dry summer but it's hard now that football season has started.

Ah, yeah I am looking for someone that needs a few hundred at least.