Tractor purchase choices choices

Whatever I could buy for cash is what I would do.
Have one of those deals in the works as well. In negotiating stage on this case jx55... Just bought an sold a ford 3000 an did well on flipping it. Got a deal in the works on this one. May just keep it. But want a loader an hydro so my wife can drive it. I have a business in which this new tractor will be a tax right off. I know debt is debt but I’d rather have nice equipment than pay u n c l e sam. Lil short in cash reserves at the moment. Paid cash for the new farm I purchased
9BCE733E-26FF-4365-AE7A-ADBA24071AD9.jpeg

Get this J. Kioti is actually making the 6 series tractors for JD in the near future. They also make bobcat brand tractors. Company seems to be gaining steam. Lots of Deere an kabota dealers around here too J. The Kioti has about every option you could ever ask for in a tractor. Plus it is a bit bigger chassis. Some pretty cool features like pedal link where it makes it kinda like a car. The further you push the gas the more throttle it gives it. Crazy how much Deere an kabota want for add ons. For example when I added a rear remote to my last Kioti they charged $350. Deere is over 1k. I worry any time I had any work done at the dealer I’d be getting bent over. Good tractors though. No doubt about it. I wish they guy that sells Massey’s sold kabota or Kioti. I’d buy from him in a heart beat. Can just tell he is a stand up guy.
If you like the advantages the Kioti has and you have had good luck with them and you have options for service and parts for it...go for it. I just have seen folks get "stuck" with poor service or parts availability in the past....because they have only one real source for parts and service.... I don't run into that with my little JD in my area....I have roughly a dozen or more options within 50 miles of me to choose from and one is literally 10 minutes away..... I will say that JD tends to be pretty proud of that green paint when it comes to service and parts. So far I have been limited to needing batteries and fluids and filters and stuff....so far...knock on wood!

I remain loaderless dag nabit!

Id love to have a tractor like that.

What year is that tractor?

What year is that tractor?
Put a cutter behind it today... 60pto hp is impressive! Never had a rig with that much grunt. Was fun. An the power steering was impressive. Kids love it too!
0890C917-0895-4257-BC9B-D865636A61BA.jpeg

I don't know anything about tractors. Never even sat on one, but that thing is MEAN.

One question:
Can we mount guns on it?

I would use the hell out of a tractor like that. I was just out walking around thinking about what I could get down with a brush hog and box blade.

good lord, 73 hp...... serious tractor! that thing will do just about anything! good luck with it.