All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tough growing conditions

bueller

My sand is not favorable for growing food plots, trees, and shrubs. But a recent trip reminded me that no matter how bad a particular situation seems, somebody always has it worse.

2d403804508dd4345c5db864b33a7d5b.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

And yet somehow wildlife still finds a way to survive.
2e6d58bccaa1d5a8f1b7f7a29ff36e64.jpg

My sand is not favorable for growing food plots, trees, and shrubs. But a recent trip reminded me that no matter how bad a particular situation seems, somebody always has it worse.

2d403804508dd4345c5db864b33a7d5b.jpg

When I first looked at this I saw " my sand " and the pic and thought, GOOD LORD! You do have a tough go of it!

beautiful place though. Especially from a car with AC.

Bill - ^^^^^ You no like-um 120 degree heat, Kimo-sabee ?? Apache say, " Many burnt moccasin when walk desert. Sleep on ground under star - find scorpion inside loin cloth in morning. "

It is amazing how things will grow in the most inhospitable locations. Went to Colorado for a short vacation last week and I am always amazed at how a pine tree can grow out of a crack in solid rock!