Tall Tines.

Nice

I believe Tall Tines lives. I have several picks over a salt lick and I am convinced this is him. If he is 2 in the first pic, that makes him 7 this year.

The buck on the right is petty damn nice too!

a584857ad5937eceb2f10f563dcb0d74.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would be sweet if it's him. I'm not convinced from that pic alone, would need to see a full frontal. His 3's are his signature. That early velvet pic is a older buck, but the frame doesn't match up to his at all. Diff deer IMO.

That would be sweet if it's him. I'm not convinced from that pic alone, would need to see a full frontal. His 3's are his signature. That early velvet pic is a older buck, but the frame doesn't match up to his at all. Diff deer IMO.

I now have a hard horn pic of the velvet buck. He didn't add much since July. I do think he has some age.

I'll see what else I have of tall tines. I still have about 1000 pics to sort before I can post more.

How often do you check cards?! How many cams?

Until last fall, I only had 1 camera. Now I have two. I keep one on a mineral lick all summer so this is the first time keeping one on the plot for a length of time. I moved them to scrapes last weekend. One on my access trail and I made my own scrape on the plot edge.

I may go 2-3 months without checking them in the summer. Last weekend was my first trip back since Labor Day weekend when I planted. I will be back to hunt and check them more often in November.