All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions on Trail camera photo organizer

Peplin Creek

5 year old buck +
I’m wondering what people use to organize trail camera photos? I’m looking for a system (if it even exists) that I can import pictures too that saves them per location and can then get some analytical data from it.

I use dropbox.

I have a folder for every year and inside of that folder I have a list of files listing each trail cam location. Some are new locations that I just want to find a certain deer but most of the files are from the same location every year.

I paid for DeerLab one year...Just was not for me...I was running 14 cameras at the time. Now I kinda do what S.T.Fanatic does.

I paid for DeerLab one year...Just was not for me...I was running 14 cameras at the time. Now I kinda do what S.T.Fanatic does.
What didn’t you like about it? Too much work?

What didn’t you like about it? Too much work?
I just did not see the benefit of it. I was using it for two different properties. Like I mentioned I was already using the dropbox method and had a pretty good system going. I did like deerlab but it just was not worth the $$$. I do think if you had very large tracts of land and truly had to "manage" your photos it would be exceptional.

I use Buckview from Reconyx.

I have not bought a camera yet. I put fish line between two trees and if it’s broke I know a deer went by.

I have not bought a camera yet. I put fish line between two trees and if it’s broke I know a deer went by.

Fish line? Look at you getting all modern. I use strands of switch grass.

The new cell cams organize everything for you.., I like the Spypoint set up.