All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spypoint Link Micro Cell Camera

So far this thing is working great. I'm pleasantly surprised and excited to use in hunting applications this fall. I'm going to buy more. There are few glitches with their app. it won't remember me so I have to enter my log in information each time I want to view the photos. I'm sure they will get this fixed soon. Like any game camera, time in the field is the ultimate quality standard, but so I far I would highly recommend this camera. Assuming they don't run into problems they are going to sell the hell out of these things at $150

Do you have to log in to view photos or will they come immediately as text messages?

Man, I would be hooked to that app when Nov rolls around! LOL

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I realize I would be in the minority, but that would be a deal breaker for me. I kill tons of hogs - literally - when my cell cam sends me a picture of one at a feeder. Would hate to have to login to an app to continually check the pics.

I realize I would be in the minority, but that would be a deal breaker for me. I kill tons of hogs - literally - when my cell cam sends me a picture of one at a feeder. Would hate to have to login to an app to continually check the pics.
You can change the settings so it notifies you immediately. It sends an app alert to your phone. You just click the app alert and it brings you to the pics. I'm using 12 times a day right now to conserve battery. I should probably bump that down to 6 or 2.
1559237957176.png

Thanks for the info, hadn’t even heard about this camera until today. Just ordered one and will be trying it out next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you request full size images?

Can you request full size images?
No. You have to pull the SD card to get those. I don't really need the full size ones until later for census data.

Got the farmer planting beans on my farm on my new Spypoint camera.