Spypoint Link Evo

bueller

Has anyone tried these? They are cellular cameras, $249.99 regular price, and you get 100 photos sent to the app per month free of charge. Additional cellular packages are available.

Ok, I pulled the trigger on one. It will probably be a couple weeks before I'm able to get it up and running at my land but I'll report back.

I am wanting to try one as well. Looking forward to hearing back on how they work for u.

Same here, I've been thinking about buying one. Look forward to your opinion on how it works.

Opened the box tonight and maybe ten minutes later I had it up and running. Now that I know what I'm doing I bet I could deploy one in less than five minutes from start to finish.

As far as the cellular. I bought the AT&T model. They also have a Verizon model but it wasn't on sale. I'm showing 3 out of 5 bars on my signal strength. I put it out in the backyard and set it to sync at 7pm. A couple minutes after 7 I got notification that I had photos. So 3 bars is just fine. Hopefully I get similar service when I put it out on my property.

Settings can only be changed remotely. There is no sensitivity setting but there are several other options that are pretty cool. I'm going to play with it at home this week before hopefully going up north and putting it in the woods this weekend.

Unlimited photos free for the first month. After that you get 100 free per month. Additional plans range from $5 to $15 per month.

Picture quality? Post a test photo.

Picture quality? Post a test photo.
I'll try tonight or tomorrow to get something as realistic as I can here in the city compared to in the woods. With the camera still here at home I can post a "transmitted" photo and then the full resolution photo from the SD card.

With IR boost.

screen capture of image as received via transmission
Screenshot_2017-09-06-22-37-02.png

image as stored on sd card
PICT0147.JPG

Without IR boost.

Screenshot_2017-09-06-22-36-43.png

PICT0151.JPG

Screenshot_2017-09-06-22-37-24.png

PICT0141.JPG

Definitely some motion blur on faster moving subjects but it seems all my cameras have some nowadays. So far for the price I'm satisfied with the photo quality. I'm excited to put it out in the real world for some deer pics. It's going to be nice to drop a camera in my sanctuary or on the far end of my property and get pics without walking to the physical camera site all season.

Definitely some motion blur on faster moving subjects but it seems all my cameras have some nowadays. So far for the price I'm satisfied with the photo quality. I'm excited to put it out in the real world for some deer pics. It's going to be nice to drop a camera in my sanctuary or on the far end of my property and get pics without walking to the physical camera site all season.

Bingo! A guy can live with a little motion blur if he doesn't have ruin some of his best spots checking cameras.

I put the camera out on the northwest corner of my property. My cabin and access is in the southeast corner. My stands are in between and the cameras are near them so that during season I usually only pull cards when hunting. The ONLY reason for me to disturb the NW corner during the season was to check the camera I had there. Hopefully all goes well and the next time I step foot over there will be to retrieve the cellular camera after the season.

Whose the young buck running?

First deer pic from the spypoint link evo. I'm getting 5 out of 5 bars on the signal meter.
Screenshot_2017-09-11-08-18-22.png