Sprayers from Northern Tool

Victor Van Meter

5 year old buck +
Anybody use of the tow-behind sprayers from Northern Tool? They look promising and have good reviews, just was curious if anyone here has tried one. I tried to search for it, but no posts came up. Thanks for any help, looking at the 21 gallon one.

VV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the pull behind model, but I and my brother in law both have the NorthStar 16 gallon spot sprayers that we mount on the back of our ATVs. We have them set up with spray heads on the back of the bikes so they can be used with either the wand or with the spray head (which sprays a 15' wide swath behind the ATV. We've had them for three years now and used them each Spring and Fall. They have been faultless.

Brother has the pull behind for his yard. It works great if you are using it in your yard. I've got the 25 gal with a 5 gpm pump and boomless nozzles. I've had to replace the pump once. Also had to sort of rebuild their parts with better components. But it works.

I bought the 31 gallon from Northern Tool and I’m very happy with it. I wish the tires were a bit bigger , but I’m happy overall with it. Model number 282785

Got a 10 and 26 gallon northern tool sprayer and been very happy with them over the years.

I have the 26 gallon boom less (still sprays a wide area) and it’s been great. Not tow behind.

I had a pull behind at the land for all of a day, it tipped over twice while going slow and cracked the tubing. The ones that mount on back of utv work great. Got mine at fleet farm

I decided to not give one a try with the mixed reviews here and what I found online. Seems like a lot of the online reviews had issues with the pump going out after only a few uses. I will just hump my backpack sprayer around and get some cardio in!

Thanks for the opinions.

VV

Just make sure you wear a mask. I'd much rather go to a packed wallmart without a mask than spray without one. If you can smell the spray its getting in your lungs.

Just make sure you wear a mask. I'd much rather go to a packed wallmart without a mask than spray without one. If you can smell the spray its getting in your lungs.

Always do.

What is a simple cost effective mask you guys use ? Thx

What is a simple cost effective mask you guys use ? Thx

I got a 3M one on Amazon, but with the Covid, not sure how available they will be?

VV