Sprayer thats not a POS

I have the Enduraplas 365 with electronic cab controls and I got it after dealing with a piece of crap. I had to modify my Honda pioneer gate latches but it was a quick fix with hand tools and well worth it.

I have the Enduraplas 365 with electronic cab controls and I got it after dealing with a piece of crap. I had to modify my Honda pioneer gate latches but it was a quick fix with hand tools and well worth it.
Just spent a few minutes at that Enduroplas website. Not sure I can get myself to part with over $3500 for a sprayer like that. I really do not see very many decent alternatives. Gotta look at the Frost Srpayers more.......and may have a look at a few dealers localy today. It's raining......so, it could be a good day to look around.

Just spent a few minutes at that Enduroplas website. Not sure I can get myself to part with over $3500 for a sprayer like that. I really do not see very many decent alternatives. Gotta look at the Frost Srpayers more.......and may have a look at a few dealers localy today. It's raining......so, it could be a good day to look around.

I closed my eyes and flinched pretty hard when I placed the order. In my situation it gets used for pasture use primarily so it was easier to justify. I have a lot of pasture hills that I won’t take my tractor but my sxs works perfectly. And the wand on the reel works great for fences.

Check on Kings Skid and 3pt sprayers. Top of the line stuff.

I'm really happy with the 25 gal frost sprayer so far @Foggy47. No drain but a quick disconnect of the hose has it pumping water out quite a bit faster than my fimco sprayer drains. I thought not having a drain was the dumbest idea ever but after comparing how much water was left in the Frost after pumping it and how much was left in the fimco after draining on a side hill and lifting the high side of the ATV to tip it even more, the difference was negligible.
According to the Frost site.....the Frost 25 Gallon UTV sprayer has a drain sump. I called to get a price......seems it's pretty good bang for the buck if it works as advertised. Hard to buy something without seeing it. I gotta have a boomless sprayer with all my trees and such. Sleeping on it. I'm thinking of blowing up my FIMCO sprayer for a YouTube video....lol.

According to the Frost site.....the Frost 25 Gallon UTV sprayer has a drain sump. I called to get a price......seems it's pretty good bang for the buck if it works as advertised. Hard to buy something without seeing it. I gotta have a boomless sprayer with all my trees and such. Sleeping on it. I'm thinking of blowing up my FIMCO sprayer for a YouTube video....lol.
FIMCO + Tannerite = FUN

It has a sump that the water drains to. It does NOT have a hole for the water to drain out of the tank, you need to pump it out.

Pic of the sump:

^^. Yeah.....I think they are stretching a bit on this. On the site, one of the features they state is that this sprayer has a "drain sump". It may have a sump....but I do not think they can call this a drain sump. That is a stretch.

I had never heard of this company until this week, but I get the feeling Winke's new YouTube channel will be sponsored by them soon. The 3 pt sprayer looks pretty solid.

Based on this thread, The battery operated pumps seem to be a common point of failure across multiple manufacturers.

I had never heard of this company until this week, but I get the feeling Winke's new YouTube channel will be sponsored by them soon. The 3 pt sprayer looks pretty solid.

Based on this thread, The battery operated pumps seem to be a common point of failure across multiple manufacturers.

Higgins is sponsored by them too.

^. Looks like allot of rebadged implements to me. Not seeing many "deals".
Yep, some neat stuff nonetheless. I would like give the soil conditioner a run just to smooth fields out. Not something worth owning though.

^. Looks like allot of rebadged implements to me. Not seeing many "deals".
Thought the same. Rip the fimco sticker off and put yours on. No thanks.

I have found that plastic containers that hold the liquid are pretty much all the same. Upgrading the components helps a tone.

First is pump. I’ve put this one on and it does great.

Shurflo Power Twin Pump 4111-035... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C1M3Z8O?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Then I put a check valve on the input hose in the tank. Makes priming a non issue (also strong pump above does that).

Heavy Duty Brass Female Foot... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09D3MQD4S?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Then I put professional hose and gun on pump. A good jd9 and 150ft 3/8 hose.

Finally use Teflon tape on all threads and add good hose clamps everywhere. Now you have a reliable atv sprayer.

Here is setup. I used master manufacturer 50lbs gallon premium utv as a base. Has a nice sump and drain valve. You can see the spray gun in my hand. I do most of hand spraying from sear of utv.

IMG_1541.jpeg

I have the Enduraplas Field Boss 100 gal Xstream with electronic controls. I wanted a gas powered setup after messing around with battery pumps for too long. Crazy how much the prices have increased in the last few years!

Enduraplas 100 here also. Just got the manual controls. Heavy duty boom.