All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

specific herbicide application ideas

john volkman

5 year old buck +
im looking for any ideas on applying a herbicide by hand without using a spray method, i want ot target some invasives in my pollinator planting without harming the desirable plants, I would need ot do this by walking thru the planting and touching each invasive plant somehow. Is there something out there that one can "blot" ir touch a plant with and have herbicide applied?

Put on a latest glove then a cotton glove over it. Dip your hand in herbicide and get after it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This might be applicable

thanks for the ideas guys, i felt like i should have thought of some of these myself! Ill make one of these work for sure , i need to try and control some queen anns lace in my pollinator plantings.

The hand held weed wipe works great for things like this I bought a couple of them and use 50/50 mix of glysophate and water on most things with them. They work great on small clumps of Johnson grass