All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She gone

Wind Gypsy

5 year old buck +
Edit: this is sold pending funds and scheduling a pickup.

I bought this kunz 44" (MR44BE model) mower late last fall because I thought I was going to avoid going the tractor route. I failed and bought a tractor and a 3 point mower so I can't justify keeping this bad ass ATV mower. My research indicated there isn't a better rough cut mower made (besides kunz models with larger cut) than this model. I also got the never flat foam tire option.

I received this right before the snow flew and it still sits in the shipping crate in my garage. It is new/unused. I'm located in Wright County MN. Figured I'd list it here but intend to list it elsewhere if there isn't someone on the forums that wants it soon.

Last edited:
Wow, that could be tempting. I thought I was set on a flail mower but I'm near Wright County and like convenience.

I have the 55K model, and man does it do a job. Bulletproof, except for flat tires from mowing through prickly ash, hawthorne, and multiflora. I use green goo to keep them from deflating, but you opted for the upgrade...even better. Good luck selling!

One of these would be $5k+ with shipping/tax if ordered now. I was planning on asking a little over $4k.

Got a rough cut mower, not as good as that one. They work great. I cut my home plots. I mow close to 2 acres, and only about 1/3 of it is clover. Rest is fallow. Do it in a touch under an hour.

Also mow 2 miles of snowmobile trail 2 or 3 times in the summer. Easily 2 acres there. Weeded up clover n grains spots. Stuff is easily past my knee, chops it up just fine.