All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saw this on Facebook Marketplace

Foggy47

5 year old buck +
Goops cannot load the file.....but if you check Facebook Market place and search for EZ Flow Drop Spreader.....you will find a NEW IDEA drop spreader for $1000. Not cheap....but it it is good condition it is worth the price IMO. This one looks good and appears to be 8 to 10 feet wide. Great for lime. Located in Wisconsin.

EDIT: ALSO just saw newly listed Tar River SAYA 507 No Till Drill in Owatonna MN. Brand new at a dealer lot. Hard to find? Here you go. $5900 on Facebook Marketplace.

(I feel like I been posting allot here. I guess I spend too much time on the computer as I am somewhat housebound lately due to my wife being ill. Sorry if I "overdo" it.)

Last edited:
I was talking to my dealer friend. His rep told him the midwest is only getting 12 of the Tar River 507 drills for this year. He is getting 3 of those.

507s showing up, dealer in SC has 10 @ $6750. If they didn't order last year, won't get this year. Seen as high as $8000, price gouging!!!