All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rock River Varmint 308 for sale

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
23187-DEFAULT-L.jpg

For sale Rock River Lar-8 varmint 20" barrel $1300
CALIBER: .308/7.62x51mm NATO Chamber
LOWER RECEIVER: Forged RRA LAR-8®
UPPER RECEIVER: Forged A4 with Forward Assist and Port Door
BARREL: 20 Inch Bull Stainless Steel, 1:10 Twist, Cryogenically Treated
GAS BLOCK: Varmint Gas Block with Sight Rail
TRIGGER: RRA Two Stage
TRIGGER GUARD: RRA Winter Trigger Guard
PISTOL GRIP: Hogue Rubber Pistol Grip
BUTTSTOCK: A2 Buttstock

These rifles are custom built by RRA and take 1 yr + to get. I worked up a custom load for this gun and have not shot it since (approx 80 rds). Rifle shoots one hole groups with 168 grn Hornady amax. I will share the load data with whomever buys. Rifle comes with 30mm rings (no scope) and 1 box of custom loaded ammo. Rifle is great I just want to buy a side by side utv for the farm;) Figured I would give you all first dibs before I put on gunbroker. Feel free to PM me with any questions

TKS Jordan

Nice looking rifle Jordan - I have a similar RRA in .223, really like the quality. Thanks for posting!

Nice looking rifle Jordan - I have a similar RRA in .223, really like the quality. Thanks for posting!
I got its mini me in 223 as well:) I love rock rivers. best ar trigger on the market

Sold pending funds