RIP to the biggest POS

The best thing to do with YOUR equipment is a "dry" run with just water. Find a known size of ground, 1 acre works best...pick rate of travel you are comfortable with apply water to that 1 acre. When finished, figure out how much water is missing from your tank and you now have a "calibrated" rate for your sprayer/vehicle.

My 25 gallon boomless fimco on my ATV could get about 2 acres at 6-7 mph, it sprayed a wide swath.
My 55 gallon JD UTV sprayer with a boom gets about 2.5 acres on a full tank at 6-7 mph.

High level of variance there, it pays to know your equipment.

ETA, this is assuming you aren't messing with the pressure regulator or relief valve. Keep as many things constant as you can; speed, pressure, etc.
Just picked up a 110 gallon 3 point. Headed ip now to test and then spray.

Just picked up a 110 gallon 3 point. Headed ip now to test and then spray.
Nice! Which one did you go with? I'll likely be in the market for one so please provide a review from your experiences.

1711710737850.png
Check out Ag spray. I use this model for the orchard.

I guess it is just because the 3 pt sprayer I have has the wand holder on the front of the sprayer that I find it odd that many of the three pt sprayers I see pictured have the wand holder on the back of the sprayer. I prefer no cab tractors, and I can reach all the controls and wand from the seat of my tractor . I guess I am lazy.

Any thoughts on what to charge for a used Demco 60 gallon 3 point PTO pump sprayer with 12' boom? I picked it up dirt cheap and refurbed the broken parts. Going to test next weekend before listing it. I have a 60 gallon Cropcare that fits into a UTV bed and a 25 gallon Cropcare for the back of an ATV. I don't need the Demco, and will invest the funds elsewhere. I believe they run around $2000 new.

Any thoughts on what to charge for a used Demco 60 gallon 3 point PTO pump sprayer with 12' boom? I picked it up dirt cheap and refurbed the broken parts. Going to test next weekend before listing it. I have a 60 gallon Cropcare that fits into a UTV bed and a 25 gallon Cropcare for the back of an ATV. I don't need the Demco, and will invest the funds elsewhere. I believe they run around $2000 new.
Where are you located?

Nice! Which one did you go with? I'll likely be in the market for one so please provide a review from your experiences.
IMG_4391.jpeg
The maiden voyage was impressive. So comforting to have a sprayer work properly and actually spray every last bit of chemical out instead of making laps on the downhill side of the pump to get the last 10 gallons out! Sprayed 6 acres in under an hour and that was with a fill up and me fiddling around with it some.

View attachment 63446
The maiden voyage was impressive. So comforting to have a sprayer work properly and actually spray every last bit of chemical out instead of making laps on the downhill side of the pump to get the last 10 gallons out! Sprayed 6 acres in under an hour and that was with a fill up and me fiddling around with it some.
What's the make/model?

Where are you located?
Sprayer is currently in South East PA. Will be head to 17771 in a week. (Can't test it here)

What's the make/model?
It’s the same brand marlin mentioned. Ag spray equipment. I was going to order the one omicron linked but after shipping and tax and a delivery date of end of April I said screw it and went to the co-op and bought one. They actually gave me a great deal too

Sprayer is currently in South East PA. Will be head to 17771 in a week. (Can't test it here)
Thanks. Too far away for me unfortunately

It’s the same brand marlin mentioned. Ag spray equipment. I was going to order the one omicron linked but after shipping and tax and a delivery date of end of April I said screw it and went to the co-op and bought one. They actually gave me a great deal too
Really nice sprayer Very easy to clean.

How big of a tractor do you have for that 110 gallon tank?

How big of a tractor do you have for that 110 gallon tank?
I ran it on my 53 hp open cab today it did totally fine. Even had to go uphill with the full tank. This one doesn’t have the loader arms either