All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rage Deflections

Again with all due respect this really isn't fine tuned. If you fixed blades are not hitting the same spot your bow is not tuned. If you are moving your site for your bh's that's bad.

Many people incorrectly use mechanicals as a band aid to not show the tuning flaw. It still exists however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. You could shoot four heads and have four different results or you could shoot a few and they all match on a field point tuned up. I had one bow where I could not get muzzy's to fly at all and yet was right on with G5's. I've had the same G5's not fly great on a different bow yet another head would be dead one. No change to the tuning.

Not necessarily. You could shoot four heads and have four different results or you could shoot a few and they all match on a field point tuned up. I had one bow where I could not get muzzy's to fly at all and yet was right on with G5's. I've had the same G5's not fly great on a different bow yet another head would be dead one. No change to the tuning.

Then something else is different. Most likely you did not spin test your arrows and bh's. That will cause inconsistencies between arrows and bh's.

Or some other factor. But if tuned correctly and you can shoot a bare shaft to match your fp's you will certainly get a fletched arrow with a spin tested bh to hit the same spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk