QDMA shaking hands with MN DNR

foggys house.jpg View attachment 3314

Way to go CHUMMER!

Foggy just exploded!

Chummer if I was you I would NOT open the christmas card from Foggy!!!

Last edited:
i could read every iteration of the rant all day every day and still my laugh my balls off every time. i just choked on a piece of bacon from my BLT!

I pitty the poor fool that is new to this forum and posts "QDMA - what do you guys think?" or "I love the MN DNR - doing a great job!"

It would almost be comical to a certain extent! Keyboards would start to smoke, servers would burst into flames and John would have to shut the site down. There might even be a stroke or two!
It would go something like this:

SD - I will have to agree - to say it wouldn't be pretty would be an understatement.

It appears RR QDMA has edited their statement. Last year I was told to hang in there with our QDMA group as QDMA is working directly with the MN DNR on good things. 10 months later this pops up again. I guess this is how rumors start. Maybe I should get a job with the media.
:)

It's good you did chime in Stu. One thing I would believe is QDMA wanting to get involved in some way to to revive their reputation in this neck of the woods. I wouldn't even mention the word QDMA up in the Mille lacs area.

Last time QDMA said this Leslie knew nothing about it. They should run it past her if its going to happen.
Since when does Batman trust the word of the DNR???:D