Puppies for sale

Northbound

5 year old buck +
Lab puppies for sale. Both parents on site. Great bird dogs and family pets. Both mom and dad point and retrieve. 4 pups left $1000 each. Ready to pick up (8 weeks old) may 14th. Dew claws removed and AKC registered. Great bloodlines. Have already been exposed to gun shots, pheasants and shed antlers. Great homes only please.20190516_210027.jpg20190511_173548.jpgResized_20181003_180410_8019.jpegResized_20181003_180310_2425.jpeg

Beautiful pups... weren't 1,000 or so miles from you be mighty tempting!

If I had the time I think a retriever pup is owed.....
Good looking dogs!

Location?

Nice pups

Kiel Wisconsin

You had me till you said Kiel... I kind of grew up next door in New Holstein. Was forced to move up north as a kid, but adjusted - we need more cold weather hardy pups to survive upt here in da nordth those southeastern dogs raised on cheese brats & beer just wont make it. Kidding, nice looking litter... Im partial to the blonde ones but wife wont give in yet to a new dog with the new baby in the house.

You had me till you said Kiel... I kind of grew up next door in New Holstein. Was forced to move up north as a kid, but adjusted - we need more cold weather hardy pups to survive upt here in da nordth those southeastern dogs raised on cheese brats & beer just wont make it. Kidding, nice looking litter... Im partial to the blonde ones but wife wont give in yet to a new dog with the new baby in the house.
Mom is actually a born and bred yooper if that helps seal the deal. And they both spend a few weeks a year with me every winter north of the brule. I even took all 8 pups along on a weekend up nort, down to two pups left now so im not having to buy so many cheese curds anymore. Tradition is I split a bag of curds with the dogs on way to camp. Not much of a brat family but id be starving without a few pounds of sausage to get through a week. We got a baby human coming in September so we decided not to keep any pups either. Maybe next year.....