Product of the day - instant woods

It took me 3.5 minutes to read and decipher that post.....

BLB just ain't never dealt wit no suthern folk. :p

I laugh every time Troy gets subtitles on Swamp People.

Shuckins Phee-il, ya hain't gots ta be so gol-darn negative like tha-yet. Ya hain't never gonna kee-il no bucks thankin' like tha-yet. 'Em bucks can sme-yell cynical folks. I jist happen ta have a product here called " doubter-kee-iller ". Ya jist spray it own yer camo and it stops 'em awfulist doubts from gittin' out war 'em bucks'll sme-yell it.
I have a few southerner friends that call me feeeee----illlll. Classic.

I cannot believe these boys think they have a product that will sell.....or that folks will buy this load. Wow.

Hold out for the " new & improved " version - sweet plot that grows IN the tractor ruts and can be driven over repeatedly. Or better yet...........CHIA - PLOT. Lure the deer right in to your window sill and kill 'em from in your house !!! :p:p:D

C'mon guys imagine the possibilities with this thing. Unlimited(if you've got a bunch of extra Benjamins to throw away) stem count that is fully customizable and adjustable to create your own funnels. Make your own rub line right to the base of your tree. Can't lose, they will sell millions!:rolleyes:

Holy sh!t Whip !! I haven't stopped laughing for 5 minutes !!! My stomach hurts and I have tears running out my eyes from laughing !!! Fully customizable to create your own funnels............. you painted SSSSOOOOOOOO many pictures in my head of where this could go :p:p:D

Yes and seriously imagine the saps that would actually buy this thing! It's almost embarrassing to think that those same guys also call themselves "hunters".o_O

This is off the track of the thread...... but my all time favorite was when I walked into an archery shop and there on the peg-board wall display were small bags with about 10 deer turds in them. Label said something about putting out " authentic " deer sign to lure in that big buck !! I laughed so hard out loud I think the people in there thought I was an escapee from a looney house. The guy behind the counter was getting pissed at my extended laughing spree. It hit me just right. For a mere $4.79 you too could have a trophy like the one on the label. For 10 turds. I could fill a coffee can at my camp for free ..............

I just thought of something. At $.50 a turd................... I'm a multi-millionaire just from around my food plots !!!!!o_O:p:p:D

I just thought of something. At $.50 a turd................... I'm a multi-millionaire just from around my food plots !!!!!o_O:p:p:D
Better start picking....for 50% I'll help!

Enjoy guys.

I get p*$$ed off when I see stuff like this. It makes me feel like somebody thought there were enough dumb among us to send a product like this up the flagpole.

Last edited:
I saw this in Wal-mart once and started laughing out loud as well. Selling artificial deer poop - haven't seen it for a while - maybe they realized the error in their ways. I lost a lot of respect for Primos over this product! I figured if I wanted deer poop as an attractant - I could find my own.
funny.jpg

I hear those are big sellers in MINN. !!!! :D...................................... ( Ready for the attack !! );)

I hear those are big sellers in MINN. !!!! :D...................................... ( Ready for the attack !! );)

Thought I had better warn you - I heard that one of the Minn guy was buying one of these a few minutes ago, saying something about taking care of you: