All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private forestry consultant

Bucktown

Yearling... With promise
I'm looking for a new resource in a private forestry consultant that works central and northern WI. Essentially looking for help in writing MFL plans and setting up and managing private land cuts. The WI DNR provides lists a mile long, but thought I'd look for a recommendation before I start the telethon style dialing. Thanks for any help!

I'm looking for a new resource in a private forestry consultant that works central and northern WI. Essentially looking for help in writing MFL plans and setting up and managing private land cuts. The WI DNR provides lists a mile long, but thought I'd look for a recommendation before I start the telethon style dialing. Thanks for any help!
Bucktown,

I don't know if he is on your list or not, but I have worked several times with Jim Hammill from Chrystal Falls MI, and I have been very pleased. He is a wealth of knowledge and a joy to work with.

Good luck with you project.

Da U.P. 'eh

Haven't used him for a logging job yet but Randy Williams out of Antigo is on my short list. My previous forester has unfortunately retired eternally

Da Up & Rocks n Stumps

Thanks for those contacts. I will certainly look into both. Any other suggestions appreciated!