Private forestry consultant

Bucktown

Yearling... With promise
I'm looking for a new resource in a private forestry consultant that works central and northern WI. Essentially looking for help in writing MFL plans and setting up and managing private land cuts. The WI DNR provides lists a mile long, but thought I'd look for a recommendation before I start the telethon style dialing. Thanks for any help!

I'm looking for a new resource in a private forestry consultant that works central and northern WI. Essentially looking for help in writing MFL plans and setting up and managing private land cuts. The WI DNR provides lists a mile long, but thought I'd look for a recommendation before I start the telethon style dialing. Thanks for any help!
Bucktown,

I don't know if he is on your list or not, but I have worked several times with Jim Hammill from Chrystal Falls MI, and I have been very pleased. He is a wealth of knowledge and a joy to work with.

Good luck with you project.

Da U.P. 'eh

Haven't used him for a logging job yet but Randy Williams out of Antigo is on my short list. My previous forester has unfortunately retired eternally

Da Up & Rocks n Stumps

Thanks for those contacts. I will certainly look into both. Any other suggestions appreciated!