PM's on this forum

BradB

5 year old buck +
How does it work and how do you tell if you have one?

"Inbox" in the upper right hand corner next to alerts. You will have an indicator that shows up when you have one. Check it now.

To send one to a member you can click on their name and then use the "start a conversation" tab.

Like bueller says - there is a box in the upper right.
PM.jpg
If you have a PM someone sent you you will have a little "alert" up there next to the inbox.

To send one - click on the "start a new conversation". You will get a screen like this.
message.jpg
As you start typing the "participants" name you should see a pull down type list. Populate the participants list and then populate your message and send!

The box in top right of my screen is different. There is no "inbox, alerts" showing on any screen I can find.

Are you using tapatalk or accessing this site direct?

Maybe your PM's are defaulted to "Off"? Look in your Privacy settings and Contact tabs in your profile and make sure the settings for "Conversations" are set to accept and send them from/to at least "Members".

You can also click on a person name and get a little popup there is a "Start Conversation" link there as well. I will send you one

The box in top right of my screen is different. There is no "inbox, alerts" showing on any screen I can find.
I've tried turning a bunch of things on and off in my preferences but no matter what I do the upper right corner stays the same. bueller....inbox....alerts....logout

What do you show up there?

Thanks guys, got it figured out.