All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked this up yesterday

bigmike

5 year old buck +
cultipacker.jpg I didn't need it so i convinced my brother that he did!

That's a beauty mike, check those bearings and make sure they are lubed well and that one will be good for a while. If you don't mind me asking, $$$?

12'. $300 I told my bro he stole it. He thinks he got ripped off.

bigmike, I agree with you rather than your bro

He won't think he got ripped off if he were to cut it into 2- 6'ers or 3-4'ers and sell the others for twice what he paid for the original and keep the left over one for himself. Does that one have the wooden bearings?

It was a steel at that price. I paid 300 for a 10'. cut it and made 2, sold one for 250 kept the other.

This one won't be cut as he owns a cattle farm and needs one that wide. I don't know about the beaings. It does have grease fittings.

That would be a good value in today's world. A good brand too. :) Not enough used cultipackers to satisfy the demand.

Great deal IMO. I'd buy myself another one for that price in that condition and get rid of the one I have.

He got himself a deal. He could part it out and probably double his money.