All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo test

Nova

5 year old buck +
I am trying imgur.com to post pics. I can't quite get the hang of tapatalk just yet, need more practice.
YC6yWN9.jpg

Weird, I can't see the pic just IMG

can anyone see the pic?

That's a nice one! See it just fine

Nice rack!

I see it using chrome on Android phone

Wish I got pictures that crisp.

Ken

I am trying imgur.com to post pics. I can't quite get the hang of tapatalk just yet, need more practice.
YC6yWN9.jpg
Pass (tap talk)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Huh, I can see it on my phone too, stupid work computer:emoji_fearful:

I see it on an iPad.

Huh, I can see it on my phone too, stupid work computer:emoji_fearful:

Maybe works IT folks block imgur so you can't get certain pics.....:)

Maybe works IT folks block imgur so you can't get certain pics.....:)

Nope, because I can see photos I have posted with imgur on other forums.:emoji_disappointed:

Nope, because I can see photos I have posted with imgur on other forums.:emoji_disappointed:

That's odd. But you're not the only one who has had problems seeing imgur through this site. I Can't figure out why some can and some can't.

That's odd. But you're not the only one who has had problems seeing imgur through this site. I Can't figure out why some can and some can't.
Odd is my middle name Bill:emoji_grin: Not a big deal as long as it's not just me. If there is a photo I want to see I can look on my phone. I shouldn't be on here at work anyway right:emoji_scream: