All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of jail and spraying now

WTNUT

5 year old buck +
For well over a year, I have only been able to read and watch you all. I think once I was able to post. Long story but the forum had my incorrect e-mail address (not their fault and Bill fixed it this week). Now I can actually contribute again.

So wanted to let everyone know that if you have sprayed Raptor, Beyond or Otivio I found Imazethapvr 2SL at Chemical Warehouse for about $159 per gallon. Raptor is $474 a gallon and the other two are also far more than $159 per gal.

Imazethapyr 2SL is my go to for clover and alfalfa plots.

I also use a solution of Clethodem 12 oz per acre, 2,4-DB 1 qt per acre, AMS 1.7 lbsper acre or 3.2 oz per acre of liquid and non-ionic surfactant at 3.2 oz per acre.

So if you want some Imazethapyr 2SL that is the best price I can find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back!

Welcome back, always a good source of info. I could use to up my spray game.

I’m glad we got that figured out. Next time this happens to someone else maybe I be quicker to find the problem based on this one.