Our Newest Habitat Member

Congratulations!

Another future strong back 👍

Congratulations Grandpa

Congrats !

Grandson #3!

New habitat junkie side kick in the house!
I’m going to plant some trees this week in his honor!

View attachment 63396

See if you can find some meyers spruce. Good second choice would be a few concolor fir. I think they will both grow similar to a BHS. I've had deer on my property all winter and they refuse to touch the meyers spruce. I think they would have a bloody mouth if they tried. Both of those trees are spectacular, especially as they age.

Congrats! I planted a tree screen 4 days after my son was born..we now refer to it as “John’s woods”. Yes I have a very understanding wife…

congratulation!

I just got a box delivered yesterday with;
20 sawtooth oaks
20 chinquapin oaks
20 dwarf chinquapin oaks
20 Chinese chestnuts

Going to add them to the shrub strips this weekend, building up the habitat for those kids to enjoy for the next 70 years.
I am going to try and get the two older grandsons out with me to assist in some way, will give them ownership of the trees as they hopefully talk about them with their grandkids one day.

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

Congrats!
I love being a grandpa!

Awesome! Congratulations!

I just got a box delivered yesterday with;
20 sawtooth oaks
20 chinquapin oaks
20 dwarf chinquapin oaks
20 Chinese chestnuts

Going to add them to the shrub strips this weekend, building up the habitat for those kids to enjoy for the next 70 years.
I am going to try and get the two older grandsons out with me to assist in some way, will give them ownership of the trees as they hopefully talk about them with their grandkids one day.
I love this. What I think about most days at the farm.

Congratulations! They're really cranking them out! 😂

Congrats H20!!! Kids & grandkids are the best - a blessing!!! I see Pop-Pop teaching them to fish in the ponds, Darcy fussing over them, Nana baking cookies and other goodies for them, and tromping around on the 2 properties. Buckle-up .......... the fun's just starting!!! 🙂 👍