All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ohio Deer

Kdog

5 year old buck +
This was shot by my cousin's son on one of my uncle's farms in OH. Green scored in the upper 180's. Blake and my son were texting back & forth about the deer they were after and Blake's deer came in. Shot Saturday evening with a bow.

Last edited:
Wow huge. Congrats to the hunter. If the weaker side wouldve matched the bigger side looks like a net 190s! I'm sure he's not complaining tho.

Those beams look incredible!!

Also looks like creative use of a wide angle lens..... but a mega giant any way you dice it!

Congrats to him

Those beams look incredible!!

Also looks like creative use of a wide angle lens..... but a mega giant any way you dice it!

Congrats to him

Agreed. Hate to see guys go so far to make a great deer look even greater. Lessens the buck IMO.
Congrats to the hunter on a great deer. Now go post some normal pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Hate to see guys go so far to make a great deer look even greater. Lessens the buck IMO.
Congrats to the hunter on a great deer. Now go post some normal pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing deer. Doesn’t need trick photography like this to make it look like a high fence freak.

Buck of a lifetime. Congratulations to him.

I’ll say it again. Buck of a life time!

I’d like to see a picture of the deer where his leg isn’t bigger than than kids head.

Not being a smart ass. I’d actually like to see what that deer looks like.

He’s a good one.

Stud buck!!

I said the same thing and was hesitant to post those pics. I will post the normal pics when I get them.

That is a great buck, congrats to your cousin's son!

I get it, people want to maximize the size, but I am not a fan of the full arm extension to make things look bigger either. Looks like a great buck without any illusions, show it off as he is. JMO

what part of the buckeye state? They're out there, I just don't get to see them very often.

what part of the buckeye state? They're out there, I just don't get to see them very often.
NW of Columbus. Not far from you if I recall correctly.

I'm east of there. I'm about 90 minutes NE of columbus

Congrats, great stud hog of a buck!

I don't see how you could make it look bigger cause it is already big!