All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Novix Stands Discount

Bassattackr

5 year old buck +
For those interested, Midwest Whitetail has a discount code of 15% off using code MWW21. (www.novixoutdoors.com)

Novix is owned by the new(er) Lone Wolf Stands owners and their Echo/Helo are the same stands as the LW Alpha and LW Assault, respectively. The gold standard for hang on stands, best on the planet IMO.

MW Whitetail is a great show to boot. I enjoy following them for the "story", not so much a highlight reel of blasting deer..

Love my Lone Wolf stands! A much better product than any other and I have a pile of retired creeky stands. Nothing worse than sitting in the freezing cold for an hour to stand to get some blood moving and a metal "pop" that has the feel the next county over heard it lol

Ordered 2 myself a few weeks ago with the code. Can confirm they are Lone Wolf quality at a direct to consumer discount.