No till Drill ?

Potter co notill

5 year old buck +
Anyone use a Great plains or Land pride drill to plant brassicas? question is do you mix the PTT and GR and plant with small seed box or do you plant GR in main box and PTT is small box? Reason I ask is last year it seemed as the smaller PTT seeds worked there way out faster than the GR and thought maybe it was better to separate them.

Never drilled either but I was thinking of drilling this year. I thought about just not planting radishes for the reason you mention.

My seed charts don’t show turnips.

Not answering your question but asking one. What seed setting did you use last year? If
You remember it may give me a good starting point.

I used 45, drive 1

Thanks!

I have used a Great Plains 706NT to plant brassicas. I used the rape setting listed in the manual, for 5-6lbs per acre. I have not planted my Ground Hog radish with the drill. I would use the main seed box for the radish and the small seed box for the brassica mix. The radish seed is quite a bit larger and it would be difficult to use the same seed box and get a consistent rate with both seeds IMO. I rent the drill so I don't have access to the manual right now and don't have a setting for the radish in the main seed box.