New Users ----- Get Tapatalk

It's been hot and dry here. Now you have me thinking of winter.
68796c792ebba3871afb1f005d9eed16.jpg

594ef81039b79c04125140581f5788e9.jpg

Pair of 13"ers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tapatalk is great!

alright - help an old man out. I set up tapatalk (Android) and works fine, but can't seem to figure out how to turn off the update notifications I get on the phone when someone replies to a thread i have also posted to. Type s l o w l y.

alright - help an old man out. I set up tapatalk (Android) and works fine, but can't seem to figure out how to turn off the update notifications I get on the phone when someone replies to a thread i have also posted to. Type s l o w l y.
I can't help you, but that ^^^ is one of the reasons I deleted it from my phone. I thought I had it turned off a time or two, but then weeks later it would be right back at it and I never turned it back on???

In TT, unclick the check mark at the top of your screen, the one that is in a white circle

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That is very helpful - allows me to unsubscribe from that specific thread. How do i keep from subscribing to it in the first place when I post to it?

No clue there, new to the game as well, still learning

I now see that after u post it goes back to subscribed state. After post, uncheck again.

That is very helpful - allows me to unsubscribe from that specific thread. How do i keep from subscribing to it in the first place when I post to it?

I believe that is changed on this site and it carries over to TT. Go to your profile on the upper right. Then "Alert Preferences" then uncheck what you don't want. And save it.

Test...
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]uploadfromtaptalk1469481461314.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is still confusing to me.
How are posts edited?

I can easily edit on my Mac, but editing or deleting on my Android sucks.

Last edited:
I must be missing something. Not liking this app. Confusing to edit posts.
What does Tapatalk do that can't be done without it?

This is still confusing to me.
How are posts edited?

I can easily edit on my Mac, but editing or deleting on my Android sucks.

Click on the post u want to edit then the pencil at the top.

My laptop doesn't have WiFi in the woods (without my phone's hot spot) and is larger too.

Dang.......That was easy. You guys are right. Live from the stand should be fun!
If I could ever get signal in the stand. My main 2 places the signal craps out half a mile before the parking lot...

I can't edit on it. I only use it for ease of posting pics. Then edit with a regular browser.

In other words if I'm not posting a pic I don't even open TT.

I can't edit on it. I only use it for ease of posting pics. Then edit with a regular browser.

In other words if I'm not posting a pic I don't even open TT.
X2

That is what I did as well, but I ended up deleting it from my phone because of the annoying reminders all the time.

I must be missing something. Not liking this app. Confusing to edit posts.
What does Tapatalk do that can't be done without it?

Tap your message you want to edit. You will see this:

2e620b9655a21f08a4d604f04cc80caf.png

Then click "edit"

29a49ba1f1de46e004d7d21c87d6c034.png

Then edit and click save upper right.

79d05122b3e57f2401a92c0149aeecaa.png

That is what I did as well, but I ended up deleting it from my phone because of the annoying reminders all the time.

You old foogie. It's so easy to stop those Alerts. And it's so much easy to view and scroll. It's not 1999 anymore. :-)