New Puppy

Good looking companion you have there

Well ain't that just the cutest thing ever!!!

We just got a new pup too. He's a male. I absolutely love dogs. Good luck with your pup, she's a good looking dog.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    903.8 KB · Views: 12
And in the immortal words of David Frei(20+ year voice of the Westminster Kennel Club dog show)............."She's a fine looking bitch!" Enjoy your new pup!!!

I have had a few labs, trained the last 3 myself. Wish I had one now, but made the choice a few years ago to not get another until I live in the country side permanently and my kids are all finished with high school. My dogs were spending way too much time cooped up in their kennels and it was really bothering me. Found a good home for both to an older gentleman who lost his lab to cancer and said he didnt have the energy or money to train or have trained a new one. He sends me pics a couple of times a duck season of him and the dogs so I think I made the right decision. Have fun with that new pup looks like she is already showing potential!

both are cute.

Super cute! I have a deposit down on a black lab puppy. Hoping to have one soon.

Ok, stop it!

It's been about 8 years since my last Lab passed. I want another but don't want to get one unless I'm absolutely committed to getting him in the field on regular basis. The farm just seems to keep me out of the salt marshes.

Cute little guy(s).

My lab stays in the house and if you have never had one they can be the chewingest dog when little and they shed more than anything when bigger.I use a firminator and that helps a lot.They are great dogs for sure and it looks like you have a good one.Don't let her get too hot in this heat