All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New cams for 2022

Finally put the one I have out yesterday. If the PIR is triggered do the videos just show up under the playback button?

Hasn’t been a nice weekend in MN
View attachment 51708View attachment 51709
Yes. Also if you do the cloud which I recommend they show up there too. They are downloaded to server so much smoother playback.

Yes. Also if you do the cloud which I recommend they show up there too. They are downloaded to server so much smoother playback.

Hard to pay for the cloud with only one cam, gets to be about $20/monthly fees for just the one cam. Maybe Sept-December I could justify for better playback.

This damn thing is going to be addicting on a whole new level. Just sat on my couch watching deer in the food plot last night..

Hard to pay for the cloud with only one cam, gets to be about $20/monthly fees for just the one cam. Maybe Sept-December I could justify for better playback.

This damn thing is going to be addicting on a whole new level. Just sat on my couch watching deer in the food plot last night..
I totally agree. It is an addiction for sure.

I've been waiting for something like this. The one thing I don't like about these networked products is they own and exploit anything the customers feed into them. I'm very much tin foil hat on this. I read the entire user agreement, and there are a couple noteworthy points in it. I really need to pull together some top guys to build an off-grid system like this from scratch.

1681881375890.png

1681881134665.png