New Arrivals are here

Keystonepaul

5 year old buck +
10 dwarf alleghany chinkapins arrived yesterday from Empire Chestnut and my Howard Nursery order arrived today- bundles of winterberry, cranberry, crabapple, white spruce- some to their final home, many to the nursery bed!! still got some golden hornet crabs coming from Orang pippin (I believe) and some juneberrrys, etc, etc , from somewhere else. first things first, getting the above squared away will keep me ahead of the game. be nice to spend some time making holes, getting my hands dirty and relax for a few hours (or 10!!)

Good luck with your plantings!

10 dwarf alleghany chinkapins arrived yesterday from Empire Chestnut and my Howard Nursery order arrived today- bundles of winterberry, cranberry, crabapple, white spruce- some to their final home, many to the nursery bed!! still got some golden hornet crabs coming from Orang pippin (I believe) and some juneberrrys, etc, etc , from somewhere else. first things first, getting the above squared away will keep me ahead of the game. be nice to spend some time making holes, getting my hands dirty and relax for a few hours (or 10!!)
It's a blessing and a curse lol. Those Howard nursery orders are killer. If your leg feels funny in a few days remember you planted all those seedlings lol