Need some advice on these leaves

Charman03

5 year old buck +
This Kerr got some sort of disease last year and leaves turned yellow and dropped. It's come back strong this year but is starting to show signs again of something. The liberty next to it got the same thing last year as well but never recovered.

Can anyone tell anything by the pictures? I'd like to spray it with something to hopefully keep it growing this year. IMG_9284.JPGIMG_9285.JPG

Could be apple scab. Check some youtube videos to see if their descriptions match what you have.

Here's a better picture. It's getting worse IMG_9295.JPG

Can anyone help me out here? Definitely got something going on but need help identifying it, so I can try to help things along

Is this cedar apple rust?

Captan, Imidan, fertilizer and water - just my gut reaction. Have you sprayed anything?

Do you spray? I've seen some photos that look somewhat like that attributed to Captan injury.

Or dormant oil then Captan

I sprayed dormant oil earlier on this year and one spray so far of that bonide fruit tree spray they sell at lowes and other stores

The Bonide is a mix with Captan. As long as it was 2 weeks apart, you should be ok with oil then then the Bonide. If you applied the Bonide too heavy, it might still be Captan injury.

I'd suggest spending some time looking at Google image search photos (although some are mislabeled). Search for something like apple leaf disease and then click on the image tab. What you show does not look like rust or scab or frogeye spot to me.

There was definitely more than 2 weeks apart between sprays. Also a heavy unexpected thunderstorm hit the area right after I sprayed the bonide which most likely just washed it all off.

I'm afraid I might lose another growing season with these trees.

Is this cedar apple rust?
The CAR that I get looks more like rust spots that are pretty much just a circle. I’m not an expert but I would say it is something else.