My red beagles

Merle Hawggard

5 year old buck +
My pups turned a year old back in May and have been doing great. I had them all trailing by 4 months except the runt, but she finally got the hang of it. It's been hot lately so I've not had them out much, but I can turn them out in the fence in the back to run around. I lost my old male and had to drive to London KY to find a stud dog with my bloodline.KINDLE_CAMERA_1465063237000.jpgKINDLE_CAMERA_1465063218000.jpg

I did keep one tri color because my youngest son wanted had one that looked a lot like her, but they usually have to be red and white to stay around here.KINDLE_CAMERA_1465063503000.jpgKINDLE_CAMERA_1465063496000.jpg

That's a great looking pack!:cool:

Awesome man, I have 4 myself. I just had to retire my first beagle though. My other three are really picking up the slack.

Awesome man, I have 4 myself. I just had to retire my first beagle though. My other three are really picking up the slack.
Thanks. I've had beagles since I was in elementary school. Got my first red one around 1980 and just loved the looks of them though they're all good on a hot trail.

Whats the breeding on those beagles? Some of those red ones look like they came from Daddy Rabbit over in Gergia. Great looking pack. I had beagles for close to 10 years but got rid of them a couple years ago.

Whats the breeding on those beagles? Some of those red ones look like they came from Daddy Rabbit over in Gergia. Great looking pack. I had beagles for close to 10 years but got rid of them a couple years ago.
Thanks blumsden, they are out of Silas Dameron' s line of red beagles, ellison ridge red man, hof Dameron' s half track, hof cress's Comanche tracker and such. He has pictures up of a lot of them in the beagles of our past section of his page tuff-e-nuff beagles. They also have some bramlett and Cherokee kennels hounds in them. I'd call them fast on a track, they over run a little a times, but man are they fun.