My first farm pics

BradB

5 year old buck +
I have never messed with trailcams because I am not at the Farm enough to keep up with them. Well my buddy who lives up there got a couple of cheapos at Walmart last week and I think I am already hooked on seeing whats actually roaming around the place. Turns out there are a few pretty nice uns out there and I hope to be able to see them progress this summer.

I don't think this fellow has missed too many meals, probably enjoying the 10,000 lbs of corn/protein a year my neighbor feeds.

MFDC0477_zpsllhixdrg.jpg

He has a few buddies hanging around.

MFDC0274_zpsiimb2xto.jpg

MFDC0179_zpsetufrkmb.jpg
MFDC0144_zpstnxggx9o.jpg

A rare pair of monogamous deer. LOL Did not think does like bucks this time of year, especially since one
made her swell all up.
MFDC0339_zpsi0fdkiv6.jpg

And finally, can't forget about the ladies. Looks like we have a pretty good crop of younguns coming. Hope they can stay out of the way of the yotes.

MFDC0919_zpsuiisr2iw.jpg

I used to put them out in the summer and bring them in after season but now I leave some out year round just to see what's there, Good pics!

nice bucks! what state are these from?

SE Alabama

Interesting to see these AL bucks about a month behind antler growth here in NC. When do your bucks typically shed their velvet Brad?

I actually have no clue. I have never messed with cameras until about 2 weeks ago and do not live at the farm. I will be able to answer that question next year though.We do seem to drag behind the northern guys. A fella was posting pics of pretty big fawns this week and my does still have a ways to go before they drop.