All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My biggest buck I have ever got on cam just showed out of velvet

scoot52

5 year old buck +
I was out yesterday double checking to make sure all grasses where cleared away from my hay bale blind and was happy to see my buck I call Kickers using this little plot I just put in. My blind is 30 yards from where pic was taken and I will be in it tomorrow when season opens. I let nice bucks walk hoping to get a crack at one like this. Good luck to all archers out there and be safe.

Good Luck! He is a whopper!

Truly a dandy......good luck.

Now that is what we all dream of!

I'd be beside myself with anticipation. Good Luck on him!

Scoot, you have shared pictures of some really great bucks so when I saw "my biggest buck I ever got on cam" I knew it was going to be something special. Good luck with him this weekend!

great buck there for sure
best of luck tagging him

Sheezzz an a daylight pic too
Good luck chasing him

STUD!!!!!!!!! Bring him down!

Stay calm!!:D

Actually on a more serious note, dont let your nerves and adrenaline over rule your thinking process and take a marginal shot. I know easier said than done sometimes, but you will kick yourself hard if you wound him and dont recover him.

He's a keeper!
Good luck.

Good luck!

Monster buck and a great pic! Hope you get him!

Awesome buck!

What a Giant!

WOW !!! I hope you get him. I don't think we need to ask for pictures if you do. ;)

Hope he springs a leak

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

What a great deer!