My Band!

M

MoBuckChaser

I am the guy with the torch at the 1:50 mark! These guys are the best! You got any good ones post em up! I know, not habitat related....don't care! Some of you must like good music!!!!

I like the second video better. Pretty good.

Very cool, MoBuckChaser! Another vote for the second one as being a country boy, drawn a bit more to the "outlaw" country vibe mixed with the rap.

Change of pace (and can't say it's my band) but can't get enough of JJ Grey's music. He was raised in the boonies a bit south of Jacksonville and I don't think you could find a more TRUE southern soul-filled musician. He tours pretty widely... like the videos, promise you won't regret making it to one of his concerts.

This one should speak to most outdoorsmen's hearts... about keeping some sacred natural places the way they are versus letting them turn into concrete jungles.

Probably the one that will speak to forum members the most... we've probably all been there...

Funny that the songs I most like are a bit slower, as at least half his stuff is on the faster side. Here's a fun faster one...

Pretty good video on this one...

And final one's both touching and uplifting at the same time. Don't see how you can get much more truly soulful than this one.

yea.. not so much on the JJ Grey band. Little too slow and soulful for my liking. Glad you like it, not for me. zzzzzzzzz