Mr. freak daddy

gunther89

5 year old buck +
Checked cameras for the first time this year and found this non-typical on it. No prior history that I know of. For early June he seems to have alot of antler growth. Can't wait to see what he turns into.

I hope he sticks around, I'd like to see what this turns into. I didn't even pick up the right side drop blob at first...

I hope he sticks around, I'd like to see what this turns into. I didn't even pick up the right side drop blob at first...
I thought at first maybe he broke his beam off and it's hanging down but from what I could see in a couple other photos of him, it doesn't appear to be that.

Wow! He sure is unique.

Hopefully he hangs around. It will be fun to see what his rack does.

Very cool! That will be fun to watch him! I had a similar deer around last year that grew into an interesting non-typ. Keep us posted!

Awesome! We had a goofy one like this a couple years ago, named him reek. A reference from game of thrones, as he looks deformed. He'll look unique once he s fully grown, cool buck!

I like the three other deer in the background =) ... Call me OCD, but non-typical's bother me.

Non typs are my favorite!!

Any new pics ?

Yeah this was him on the last card pull. Hopefully he keeps up the daylight pictures and I may have a chance at him.

Attachments

• IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    547.2 KB · Views: 39
Yeah this was him on the last card pull. Hopefully he keeps up the daylight pictures and I may have a chance at him.
View attachment 14244

There will be no mistaking him coming though the woods!