All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Momma doe enjoying my clover

JohnL48

A good 3 year old buck
16d4aa563b21e1014ee979cb4a5f0ba0.jpg

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Nice looking clover!

Thanks, its Regal Graze Ladino clover mixed with chicory. Planted last spring and its been a deer magnet

Nice looking clover plot.

I like the look of the Chicory. What as the percentage mix between that and the clover. Going to use some in my plots this year.

I used a 5lb clover per acre 2lb per acre chicory mix

Great looking plot of clover !! Chicory is a good addition. We use that mix at my camp too.

good pics. when do you see the most use on the chicory? The deer will mow mine down during the winter (Jan -March) and not do much with it after that.

good pics. when do you see the most use on the chicory? The deer will mow mine down during the winter (Jan -March) and not do much with it after that.
They seem to start hitting mid summer thru fall. Once my turnips and radishes get a good frost they leave it alone and whack them

That's a great picture.
Either your date is wrong on the camera or you had a really warm winter last year;)

That's a great picture.
Either your date is wrong on the camera or you had a really warm winter last year;)
I was waiting for that lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk