Mixing captan with sevin

Peeps

5 year old buck +
I can't find any imidan so I was planning on substituting it for sevin unless someone has a better idea. Is it ok to mix these 2 together?

I just ordered some Imidan . U want the name of the place or phone number?

Be careful, Sevin can thin fruit.

I just ordered some Imidan . U want the name of the place or phone number?
That would be great. I’m not worried about thinning as my trees aren’t bearing fruit yet.

941-575-0335 it’s a place out of Florida I believe. I ordered some this year.

Living in FL, I was curious to know more about the supplier so I googled the number... ship from Punta Gorda which is quite a bit south of me, but the family business originally was started in PA.
<http://www.sunshinegardensfl.com/about-us/>

Last edited:
I guess it was family business and her husband passed away this year or last year . That’s what I think she told me when I talked to her this year. She’s now doing it by herself from home I think. However, my Imidan came on time.

I got my Imidan from eBay out of Florida. Read the label of the chemical you are using to determine any incompatibility. You can read the label online. Just google it

From reading the captan label it looks like it can be mixed with sevin or even permethrin. I have jugs of permethrin up at my place so I think I might save my money and mix permethrin with the captan.

I ordered some Imidan and it should arrive next week. What is everyone using for a mixture of Captan and Imidan per gallon? I think I read 1-2 oz of each per gallon.

2 tablespoons of each per a gallon.

Awesome thanks

I made it up to my place and sprayed the captan/Imidan mix. Boy that Imidan smells rank. I’m going to have to store it in the garage or I’ll have major trouble with the wife.