All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misc. Winter pics (shed buck/eagles)

Jake

5 year old buck +
Here are a few pics from the last month.

Cam'n a fish gut pile. My deer carcass has been buried under enough snow and will get good here in February.
We got 12 inchs of snow few days after this picture was taken so I didnt get a chance to get back and look.
IMAG0244.jpg

Some birds of prey pics:
IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG1215.jpg

IMAG1109.jpg

IMAG1467.jpg

PIRT2739.jpg

IMAG0787.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

PIRT1781.jpg

PIRT1129.jpg

IMAG1288.jpg

Thanks for looking.

That buck is going to be really nice this fall. Hope you find his sheds.

Cool pics!

Great pics.

Always fascinated by Eagle Pictures. We see a few every now and then down here but never have picture opportunities like that.

Great eagle pics

Very nice!
We are finally getting enough eagles around here that I would say they are common now.

Is that another bruiser buck in the background of the first buck picture?

Jake what county are you in?

Marathon and have land in Waupaca.

Reactions: kl9
I will make a new post soon when I get time of the bucks I had running around last year.

Wow, that's a fresh shed. You can see the blood on his forehead still dripping. Should'nt be to far away.

These are great pics! I did not catch the blood running down the side of the bucks face at first glance. I never thought really gave any thought to that happening, ya learn something every day. Looks like that immature baldy is not abut to give up his spot at the dinner table too easily.